Thank you all for your ongoing partnership during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In light of the release of Victoria’s roadmap for re-opening, QEC is mapping our path toward COVID normal,subject to ongoing public health advice. This includes implementation of QEC’s COVIDSafe Plan prioritising the health and wellbeing of our staff and the families we care for and continue to support families through QEC Programs.
- Referral process unchanged
- Home visits up to maximum of 60 minutes
- Intake, review and closure meetings via telehealth
- Telehealth support between home visits
Noble Park Residential PASDS Services
- Residential PASDS 10 day program continues with 5 day telehealth + 5 days face to face
Noble Park Residential EPC Services
- Referral process unchanged - via QEC website
- Day Stay and 5 Day Residential: Face to face admissions and telehealth options
- Maximum 8 Residential families admitted to unit each week (including 2-3 PASDS families)
All QEC services are provided in line with our Model of Care - ensuring children are safe, healthy, growing and connected.
QEC’s approach to service delivery will continue to align with Victoria Chief Health Officer advice.
We will continue to provide you with updates if there are any further changes to our service models. We thank you for your support during 2020.